# Bear Knee Taps
<iframe width="390" height="230" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XE-LN5uOpTw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
1. Starting on all 4s, shoulders over wrists, hips over knees.
2. Hover the knees an inch off the floor throughout the exercise.
3. Drive your right knee toward your right elbow.
4. Pause and squeeze in tight.
5. Return to start position.
6. Repeat on left side.
7. That's one rep.
- Keep the knees off the floor for as long as possible.
- If you need to, rest in between reps.
- Ensure you brace throughout.