## Single Leg Deadlift
<iframe width="390" height="230" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B9rp3gf2QKA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
1. Start in a standing position with your hands at your side.
2. Lean forward in your hips, shifting your weight onto one leg while your other leg engages and starts to extend straight behind you.
3. Lift your extended leg so that it's in line with your body
4. Your arms should be hanging straight down towards the floor.
5. Keep a slight bend in your standing leg.
6. Slowly bring in your extended leg and return to starting position.
7. Repeat with the other leg.