<iframe width="390" height="230" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CQIloIXo6BY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
1. Lie on the floor, your arms extended straight over your chest towards the ceiling, hips and knees at 90-degrees. This is the starting position.
2. Engage your core, and maintain contact between your lower back and the floor throughout.
3. Keep your right arm and left leg exactly where they are.
4. Slowly reach your left arm backward, over your head and toward the floor, at the same time as extending your right knee and hip, reaching your right heel toward the floor.
5. Keep the movement slow and controlled.
6. Reverse the movement and return your left arm and right leg to their starting positions.
7. Move for a count of 4 in each direction.
8. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Avoid any twisting or movement of your hips and abs.
- Stop the movement just before your arm and leg touch the ground.
- Make sure you breath and brace throughout.
- It’s harder than it looks!