# Side Kick-Through
These may look easy, but if done correctly, you will feel it after just a few repetitions.
<iframe width="390" height="230" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EZWVS9sSDtY" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
1. Lie down on an exercise mat with your knees bent and arms at your sides.
2. Bring your legs up to tabletop position.
3. Maintain a neutral spine and avoid over arching or pressing your back into the floor.
4. Begin by lowering the right foot and tapping it on the floor while the left leg remains in tabletop position.
5. Return the right leg to tabletop and repeat with the left leg.
6. Repeat recommended reps.
- Make sure that your ‘core’ does not move at all.
- Do note forget to breathe!
- Too hard? Keep the non-moving toe on the mat, rather than in tabletop while tapping with the opposite foot.