I’m [[About|Sarah Keates Andrews]]. Mum. Wife. Highly Sensitive Introvert. Obsessive note-taker. Autodidact. Research Geek.
Here you will find posts related to female health, pain, exercise & fitness, menstrual cycle, perimenopause, therapy, wellness, sex and...well, basically anything to do with the body, mind, mood and hormones that I have found interesting or has been relevant to myself, my work or my clients.
> [!Example] Before you start →
> Unlike a traditional blog where dates of publication are the most important detail, posts are connected through related themes, concepts and shared context. I would recommend you read about [[How This Site Is Different|how this site is different]] to help you better understand how to navigate and engage with the content.
**Alternatively you can check out some of my most recent blog posts or articles below:**
- [[How Our Reproductive Potential is Determined Before Birth]]
- [[The Limitations of MRI and Ultrasound in Diagnosing Pain]]
- [[Why Is There Always a Queue for the Women's Toilet?]]
- [[Perimenopause Is Like Climate Change]]
- [[Exposing Publication Bias]]
- [[Breaking the Taboo]]
- [[The History of Anxiety & Hysterical Paroxysm]]
- [[Understanding Arousal Nonconcordance]]
- [[The Gender Data Gap in Exercise and Fitness Research]]
- [[Completing the Cycle]]
- [[Tennis Ball Self-Massage]]
- [[Living in Alignment]]
- [[The Flaws in Female-Based Research]]
- [[Monitoring Your Cervix]]
- [[Observing Your Cervical Mucus]]
- [[Tracking Your Basal Body Temperature]]
- [[Why Ovulation Is the Key to Optimal Health]]
- [[Free Menstrual Cycle Tracking Templates & Guide]]
- [[The Beginners Guide to Menstrual Cycle Tracking]]
If you want to keep up with what I'm up to, be sure to [[Subscribe|subscribe]] to my newsletter. And if you have any questions, please, [[Contact|get in touch]].